📢 ATTN: Chicago Businesses, DMTT Community, & Beyond!
To help entrepreneurs, small businesses, and brands mitigate the upheaval many are experiencing from the impacts of coronavirus, Digital Marketing Topics & Trends will hold a virtual panel.
The topic is “Implementing the Right Digital Infrastructure For Your Business.”
When & Where?
🗓️ Thursday, March 26
⏰ 6:00 PM CST
💻 DMTT Facebook Group (Link in Comments)
🎙️ Daleele Alison
🎙️ Levbert Leger
🎙️ Alex Carroll
🎙️ Troy Sandidge
The panel will discuss a variety of concepts compelling you to think outside of the box, inspire change, and provide you with the necessary tools, resources, and strategies to employ to keep your business not only surviving but thriving!
These concepts will include:
– How to Pivot Your Business Digitally
– Connecting with New Customers
– Maintaining & Nurturing Your Community
– Implementing Digital Infrastructure
– Tools & Technology to Thrive
– Marketing Essentials
– Demonstrate Trust & Success through Design
– The Importance of Branding, Tone, & Message
Let’s come together during this time and help each other level up!
Feel free to share with those who may need this!